Request for Proposal: Nairobi Region Vendor Mapping
Twiga Foods Limited (TFL) invites proposals for mapping of all fruits and vegetable vendors (FFV) in Nairobi and its environs.
- Use the Survey CTO app to collect spatial and non-spatial data on the all the shops retailing fresh fruits and vegetables in the aforementioned areas. Since the information especially the contact details need to be accurate, TFL would require the proponent to randomly validate the contact details by doing making random validation calls to vendors mapped during the project.
- In addition, the proponent should validate quality of non-spatial and spatial data collected.
- Monitor and control the quality of photographs taken during the carrying out of the project.
- Respond in timely manner to any request made during the project execution.
Characteristics of Respondent
- The provider shall be an organization / individual with experience in spatial mapping, data collection and cleaning.
- Additionally, they must be good in project management.
- And, proficient in Swahili & English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing spatial mapping and related projects.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in project management especially managing research projects
3. Logistic Capacity
- The Spatial Consultant will work remotely and is expected to have his/her own computer/laptop, telephone, and internet connection.
- TFL will provide the data collection equipment i.e. phones and software.
The proponents should provide the following:
- Proponent’s experience and resources: This should include a brief summary of qualifications and expertise required to undertake this project
- Understanding of the requirements for services including assumptions: This should include a description of the methodology to undertake the project
- Provide a tentative work plan / an example of a typical schedule for the scale and size of this project.
- Cost estimate of the work
For more information: https://twiga.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/TFL-RFP-Vendor-mapping-project.pdf