Senior Manager – mCommerce
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Senior Manager – mCommerce to drive efficiencies and results across our sales process, strategy, growth and mCommerce platform. This is a data-driven change management role, and the ideal candidate must be a self-starter with senior management level experience in cross functional teams – sales and tech.
You’ll succeed in this role if you enjoy building things from the ground up; you understand the balance between short-term needs and long-term investments; your working style is goal-driven, commands instinct, and decisive.
- Build a customer journey that identifies and quantifies key factors for customer success
- Design and Implement a delivery system that achieves a seamless order and delivery experience for the customer
- Manage all elements of customer satisfaction by providing after sales services and overseeing incoming queries and complaint resolutions
- Drive targets, ensure consistent sales goal setting processes, design sales incentive plans, partner with cross-functional teams and sales leadership
- Develop a prioritized project roadmap to achieve a new and to revamp the existing sales management processes and systems
- Manage the growth funnel in terms of customer acquisition, activation, retention, referral and revenue
- Develop an integrated mCommerce route to market strategy
- Oversee mCommerce platform adoption across stakeholders
- Develop and implement a strategy that drives organic customer generated orders on the the platform
- Analyse platform generated user insights to inform strategy
Leadership & Mentoring
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and leadership to the sales team, enabling them to improve their processes and procedures both internally and customer-facing
- Design a customer service agent training program
Does this sound like you?
- Senior leadership experience in mCommerce or eCommerce organizations working cross-functionally with Sales and Tech.
- Desire to take initiative; lean in with your team; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong m -commerce acumen and knowledge of best practices.
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to all applications however, only shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted.